– Suspended competitions
. France: Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and Women's League “until further notice”
. Premier League: until April 3 inclusive.
. Serie A: until April 3.
. In Spain, “at least the next two days” of La Liga, initially scheduled from March 13 to 22.
. Bundesliga: until April 2 inclusive.
. Portuguese Championship “for an indefinite period”.
. Netherlands Championship, until the end of March.
. North American Football League (MLS) for 30 days.
. The Copa Libertadores meetings scheduled for March 15-21.
. CONCAF suspends all of its competitions that will take place in the next 30 days, including the CAN 2021 playoffs scheduled to take place in late March.
– Matches or competitions postponed
. In the Champions League, the last 8th return finals, scheduled for Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 March.
. In the Europa League, the Inter-Getafe and Seville-Roma matches in the round of 16 did not take place on Thursday. The 8th return finals, scheduled for Thursday March 19, are postponed.
. Spain: the final of the Real Sociedad – Athletic Bilbao King's Cup scheduled for April 18 (new date to be determined)
. In France, the final of the Paris SG – Lyon League Cup, scheduled for April 4, has been postponed until the end of May. The final of the Coupe de France Paris SG – Saint-Etienne scheduled for April 25 is pending.
. In South America, the start of qualification for the 2022 World Cup has been postponed.
– Competitions played behind closed doors
. Several friendly matches in preparation for Euro-2020, including France-Ukraine and France-Finland, on March 27 and 31.
– Threatened competitions
. UEFA meeting on Tuesday 17 March to decide on the continuation of the Champions League and the holding of Euro 2020.
► MECHANICAL SPORTS
– The Australian Grand Prix, the first round of the World Championship scheduled for Sunday, has been canceled.
– The Grand Prix of Vietnam, scheduled for April 5, and the Grand Prix of Bahrain, which was to take place on March 22, are postponed like that of China, April 19.
– The Formula E season is suspended, the Paris ePrix scheduled for April 18 will not take place on this date.
– The IndyCar cancels all of its races until the end of April: the inaugural Grand Prix of Saint Petersburg, the Grand Prix of Alabama (April 5) and the Grand Prix of Austin (April 26) are affected, as well as the Grand Prix of Long Beach (California), scheduled for April 19, which had already been postponed to a date to be determined Thursday.
– The first four Grands Prix of the season (Qatar, Thailand, the Americas and Argentina) have been canceled or postponed. The start of the season has been delayed by two months from early March to May 3.
– The 24 Hours of Le Mans motorcycles, scheduled for April 18 and 19, are postponed to September 5 and 6.
– In Italy, the Giro, the first Grand Tour of the year, is postponed. The Strade Bianche (March 7), Milan-Sanremo (March 21) and Tirreno-Adriatico, scheduled between March 11 and 17, have been canceled.
– In France, the 8th and last stage of Paris-Nice, scheduled for Sunday, will not take place. The event, which starts and finishes in camera, will end on Saturday. In addition, the FFC has canceled all competitions on French soil until further notice.
– In Spain, the Tour of Catalonia, scheduled from March 23 to 29, has been postponed.
– In Belgium, all races and classics, including Gent-Wevelgem & the Grand Prix E3, scheduled until April 3 are canceled or postponed.
– The Six Nations Tournament is suspended. Four matches have been postponed: Ireland – Italy (March 7), Wales – Scotland, Italy – England and France – Ireland (March 14). They should be disputed at the end of October.
– The tournaments on the male ATP circuit are suspended for six weeks until April 26. For the WTA, the Miami (March 24-April 5) and Charleston (April 6-12) tournaments are canceled.
– The final phase of the Fed Cup scheduled for April 14 to 19 in Budapest, which was to bring together twelve nations, has been postponed.
– The FFT has suspended all of its individual and collective competitions, as well as all of its rallies and training, until further notice.
– The NBA is suspended for “at least” a month, after first positive cases within the Utah Jazz.
– The International Federation (Fiba) and the Euroleague have suspended all European Cups.
– The “March Madness”, the final phase of the American university championship, is canceled.
– The LNB suspended the Jeep Elite and the Pro B until March 31.
► WINTER SPORTS
– The International Federation (FIS) has canceled the last stages and the finals of the Women's and Men's Alpine Skiing World Cups.
– The last stage of the Biathlon World Cup, scheduled for March 20-22 in Oslo, has been canceled.
– The World Figure Skating Championships scheduled for March 16-22 in Montreal are canceled.
– The last stages of the Freestyle Ski World Cup are canceled.
– The 2020 edition of the Boston Marathon has been postponed from April 20 to September 14.
– The Barcelona marathon, scheduled for March 15, has been postponed to October 25.
– The Paris marathon, scheduled for April 5, has been postponed to October 18.
– The Indoor Worlds, scheduled from March 13 to 15 in Nanjing, China, have been postponed to 2021.
– The French men's handball championship (Starligue) is suspended until April 22. The French women's handball championship is suspended until April 5, as well as all amateur competitions.
– European competitions are suspended until April 12.
– The six Olympic qualification tournaments (TQO), scheduled from March 20 to 22 for women and from April 17 to 19 for men, are postponed to June.
– Volleyball competitions in France are suspended until further notice.
– The International Volleyball Federation has postponed the League of Nations which will finally take place after the summer and the Tokyo Games.
– The Augusta Masters, the first Grand Slam of the year, is postponed. The Players Championship, the fifth golf tournament in terms of prestige, was canceled after its first day, along with three other tournaments on the PGA circuit until April 5. The women's tournaments (LPGA) until this date are postponed, including the first Major of the year, the ANA Inspiration (April 2-5) in California.
► ICE HOCKEY
– The North American Ice Hockey League (NHL) has suspended its schedule three weeks from the end of the regular season.
– The FFH has suspended all women's and men's championships, of all ages, until further notice.
► AMATEUR SPORT
– The French Football Federation suspends all its competitions, which includes, in addition to the women's D1, the amateur football championships.
– The French Athletics (FFA) and Rugby (FFR) Federations have canceled all their competitions, rallies and group training.
– The start of the Major League Baseball (MLB) season, scheduled for March 26, has been postponed.