Valérie Pécresse, president (Libres!) Of the Île-de-France region was the guest of the “8h30 franceinfo”, Friday February 14, 2020. César, reimbursement of the Navigo, Municipal pass… She answers questions from Marc Fauvelle and Renaud Dély .
The management of the Cesars has just resigned collectively, shaken in particular by the dispute over the twelve nominations of Roman Polanski, for his film I accuse. The film benefited from adonation of the support fund for the Île-de-France region of 560,000 euros. “If I had had the young woman's testimony in my hands (…), no doubt I would not have personally voted for the subsidy”, reacts Valérie Pécresse, who recalls that she is not personally a member of these commissions.
According to Valérie Pécresse, “two million people have requested reimbursement and already 60% of these two million people have been reimbursed”, after the strike in transport in December. The president of the Île-de-France region claims to have “beaten like a lioness” to obtain this reimbursement from RATP and SNCF. A refund that should cost “around 200 million euros” to the two transport companies, says Valérie Pécresse.
Valérie Pécresse, who left Les Républicains, “wish that Rachida Dati could win Paris”. “I still don't understand why she refuses a first-round agreement with the Libres! Movement that I represent and with all the talents that I have offered her”, however, deplores the president of the Île-de-France region. “We will meet in the second round”she continues. “I hope we will all come together to bring the alternation to Anne Hidalgo”, concludes Valérie Pécresse.
Find the entire program “8h30 franceinfo” on Friday February 14, 2020:
© All Rights Reserved
- Unemployment, ecological assessment of Emmanuel Macron, pensions… the “8:30 franceinfo” of Eric Ciotti
- Ecological Defense Council, EELV, Engie, Linky … Elisabeth Borne's “8:30 Franceinfo”
- Handicap, transport, municipal alliances … David Belliard's “8:30 Franceinfo”
- Pension reform, discrimination in hiring, parity … the “8:30 franceinfo” by Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux
- Pension reform, social context … Olivier Véran's “8:30 franceinfo”