Contaminated rivers or soils, abandoned industrial waste … Do you live near a polluted site?
Click here to alert us!
The themes of the informed
– Palm oil in fuels: outcry after the flash vote Thursday, November 14.
– Palm oil: a second vote in the National Assembly.
– Investigation cell investigation of Radio France: Ségolène Royal will file a complaint for defamation.
– “Yellow Vests”: a first birthday on the weekend of 16 and 17 November.
– Movement of “yellow vests”: one year later, the cost of the damage.
– Social movements: towards a convergence?
The guests of the informed
Roselyne Febvre, Head of the Politics Department of France 24
Franck Dedieu, Marianne's assistant editor
Eric Delannoy, economist, founding president of Tenzing
François Boulo, lawyer and spokesperson for “yellow vests” in Rouen
Franceinfo is a partner in the “Let's work together for the environment” consultation with Make.org. If you want to participate, you can submit your ideas and vote on the other participants in the module below.
© All Rights Reserved
- Crisis of the public hospital, “yellow vests”, social mobilization, municipal elections in Lyon, European Commission … The informed of November 14
- Attacks of 13-November, terrorist threat, anger of students, Raymond Poulidor … Informed 13 November
- Immolated student in Lyon, controversial Polanski, a #MeToo territories, community lists … informed of Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- Feminicide in Alsace, the controversy over the yellow star at the demonstration against Islamophobia, a monument for OPEX … The informed of November 11
- March against Islamophobia and the left in scattered ranks, the recovery of the debt of hospitals … the informed of Sunday, November 10, 2019