Find our full #CORONAVIRUS live here
• The death toll rose to 11 deaths in France and 716 confirmed cases. These two new deaths were recorded in Hauts-de-France and in Normandy, said the Directorate General of Health. France remains in stage 2 for the moment.
• Serial killer Michel Fourniret admitted the murder of Estelle Mouzin, France Inter learned from a source familiar with the matter, confirming information from the Point and Europe 1.
• Three departments are still placed on orange alert for risks of floods and floods. These are Calvados, Tarn-et-Garonne and Deux-Sèvres.
• A fire, followed by an explosion, in an apartment in a HLM building in Strasbourg this morning left one dead and three injured. The origin of the fire is still unknown
(ALAIN GASTAL / RADIO FRANCE)
• Our chief fact-chekeur Benoît Zagdoun deciphers the hypothesis of a Covid-19 mutation, issued by Chinese researchers. Spoiler: it does not convince the French specialists he interviewed.
(NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH / AFP)
• The curious Elodie Drouard interviewed the professor of psychology Patrick Rateau to understand why we are rushing into games and films staging a contagion, when we are in the midst of an epidemic.
(WARNER BROS. FRANCE)
• Our journalist Robin Prudent has listed the ten nuanced lists “yellow vests” by the Ministry of the Interior (sometimes against their will).
• The epidemic has claimed 21 more deaths in Iran, bringing the total number of deaths in the country to 145.
Three departments are still placed on orange alert for risks of floods and floods. These are Calvados, Tarn-et-Garonne and Deux-Sèvres.
• A fire, followed by an explosion, in an apartment in a HLM building in Strasbourg this morning left one dead and three injured. The origin of the fire is still unknown.
In the rest of the news, Release returns to the debate provoked by the publication, in its pages, of the text by Virginie Despentes in reaction to the departure of Adèle Haenel des César. “A transgressive and puritanical academicism” for some people, “proof that literature is not dead” for others.
Le Figaro publish him a long report with the last Syrians of Idlib, the only province which still escapes the army of Bashar Al-Assad.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2HqLOFyFU (/ embed)
• The epidemic in France has left 9 dead and 613 people are infected, according to a report by the authorities dated Friday evening. In addition, 39 people are in serious condition, in intensive care. The metropolis has 6 groups of cases (“clusters”).
• Schools and day nurseries will be closed on Monday in the Oise and Haut-Rhin regions to curb the spread. The Ligue 1 Strasbourg-PSG match, scheduled for tonight, has been postponed due to the epidemic.
• Four departments are always placed on orange alert for risks of floods and floods. These are Calvados, Eure-et-Loir, Deux-Sèvres and Tarn-et-Garonne.
• The main accused of the Outreau affair Thierry Delay, has been condemned in Toulouse at two years in prison for harassment and sexual assault on a disabled resident of a Haute-Garonne health center. He had already served a 15-year sentence for rape, particularly of his four children.